Medford, MA Auto Insurance Rates

Medford, MA residents can save $620 by comparing multiple quotes & reading reviews & research on Medford car insurance rates, quotes, agents & coverage.

Compare Quotes from Top Providers and Save now!

LowestAverageHighest
$1,112 $1,558 $1,772
Write Your Review | Medford, Massachusetts Auto Insurance Analysis
Progressive Insurance, Medford, MA
$125/1 month
Car Insurance Policy Holder
  • Divorced 53 Years old Female licensed 35 years ago with Own Chevrolet Equinox 1LT used for Commute to Work or School with estimated annual mileage of 20,001+.
  • less than high school education & Part Time Job.
  • accidents in history , No traffic tickets , No DUIs , Licence suspended previously.
Car Insurance Policy & Coverage Details:
  • 1 car insured & 1 person is part of this policy
  • Home and Auto insurance are from difference companies
  • $25K (Per Person Bodily Injury) / $50K (Per Accident Bodily Injury)
  • 5 K Property Damage
  • 50 K Personal Injury Protection
  • 20 K Uninsured Motorists Bodily Injury
  • 40 K Uninsured Motorists Property Damage
Liberty Mutual, Medford, MA
$93/1 month
Car Insurance Policy Holder
  • Divorced 58 Years old Female licensed 17 years ago with Financed Toyota, Sequoia Platinum, 2WD 4 Door Utility used for Commute to Work or School with estimated annual mileage of 15,001 - 20,000.
  • Less than High School & Freelancer.
  • No accidents , No traffic tickets , No DUIs , No Licence suspensions .
Car Insurance Policy & Coverage Details:
  • 1 car insured & 1 person is part of this policy
  • Home and Auto insurance are from difference companies
  • $50K (Per Person Bodily Injury) / $100K (Per Accident Bodily Injury)
  • 20 K Property Damage
  • 100 K Personal Injury Protection
  • 20 K Uninsured Motorists Bodily Injury
  • 40 K Uninsured Motorists Property Damage
Chubb Group Of Insurance, Medford, MA
$1,298/12 months
Car Insurance Policy Holder
  • Married 25 Years old Female licensed 5 years ago with Financed Chrysler, 200 Touring, 4 Door Convertible used for Business with estimated annual mileage of 20,001+.
  • High School & Full Time Job.
  • No accidents , No traffic tickets , No DUIs , No Licence suspensions .
Car Insurance Policy & Coverage Details:
  • 1 car insured & 1 person is part of this policy
  • Home and Auto insurance are from difference companies
  • $50K (Per Person Bodily Injury) / $100K (Per Accident Bodily Injury)
  • 50 K Property Damage
  • 100 K Personal Injury Protection
  • 25 K Uninsured Motorists Bodily Injury
  • 50 K Uninsured Motorists Property Damage
Allstate Auto Insurance, Medford, MA
$801/12 months
Car Insurance Policy Holder
  • Married 41 Years old Female licensed 26 years ago with Own Chevrolet, Avalanche LT, 4WD Utility Ethanol used for Business with estimated annual mileage of 6,001 - 7,500.
  • Doctors & Full Time Job.
  • No accidents , No traffic tickets , No DUIs , No Licence suspensions .
Car Insurance Policy & Coverage Details:
  • 1 car insured & 1 person is part of this policy
  • Home and Auto insurance are from difference companies
  • $100K (Per Person Bodily Injury) / $300K (Per Accident Bodily Injury)
  • 20 K Property Damage
  • 250 K Personal Injury Protection
  • 20 K Uninsured Motorists Bodily Injury
  • 40 K Uninsured Motorists Property Damage
Chubb Group Of Insurance, Medford, MA
$1,594/12 months
Car Insurance Policy Holder
  • Single 18 Years old Male licensed 2 years ago with Own Chevrolet, Corvette, 2 Door Convertible used for Business with estimated annual mileage of 20,001+.
  • High School & Part Time Job.
  • No accidents , No traffic tickets , No DUIs , No Licence suspensions .
Car Insurance Policy & Coverage Details:
  • 1 car insured & 1 person is part of this policy
  • Home and Auto insurance are from difference companies
  • $50K (Per Person Bodily Injury) / $100K (Per Accident Bodily Injury)
  • 5 K Property Damage
  • 100 K Personal Injury Protection
  • 20 K Uninsured Motorists Bodily Injury
  • 40 K Uninsured Motorists Property Damage
Liberty Mutual, Medford, MA
$752/12 months
Car Insurance Policy Holder
  • Married 31 Years old Male licensed 12 years ago with Leased Honda, Accord LX, 2 Door Coupe Manual Trans used for Business with estimated annual mileage of 12,001 - 15,000.
  • Associate, pursuing Bachelors Degree & Freelancer.
  • No accidents , No traffic tickets , No DUIs , No Licence suspensions .
Car Insurance Policy & Coverage Details:
  • 2 cars insured & 1 person is part of this policy
  • Home and Auto insurance are from difference companies
  • $20K (Per Person Bodily Injury) / $40K (Per Accident Bodily Injury)
  • 50 K Property Damage
  • 50 K Personal Injury Protection
  • 20 K Uninsured Motorists Bodily Injury
  • 40 K Uninsured Motorists Property Damage
Amica Auto Insurance, Medford, MA
$627/12 months
Car Insurance Policy Holder
  • Single 22 Years old Male licensed 6 years ago with Own Ford, Edge Limited, 4 Door 2WD Utility used for Business with estimated annual mileage of 20,001+.
  • Less than High School & Freelancer.
  • No accidents , No traffic tickets , No DUIs , No Licence suspensions .
Car Insurance Policy & Coverage Details:
  • 1 car insured & 1 person is part of this policy
  • Home and Auto insurance are from difference companies
  • $500K (Per Person Bodily Injury) / $500K (Per Accident Bodily Injury)
  • 20 K Property Damage
  • 500 K Personal Injury Protection
  • 20 K Uninsured Motorists Bodily Injury
  • 40 K Uninsured Motorists Property Damage

Latest Auto Insurance Reviews

Medford Car Insurance Rate Comparisons

Medford, MA's average car insurance of $1558 differs from Boston, MA (-$197), Stoneham, MA (-$238), Arlington, MA (+$572) and Massachusetts (+$67)

Medford Boston, MA Stoneham, MA Arlington, MA Massachusetts
Median Insurance Rates $1558 -$197 -$238 +$572 +$67

Medford Car Insurance Savings By Neighborhood & Street Area

Medford Driver Street Residence & Car Locations Car Details in Medford Medford Driver Demographics Medford Auto Insurance Estimates Recent Medford Insurance Savings
Other Area
Higgins Ave2005 Buick Rendezvous CX18 year male teenager$4,429$709
Clayton Ave2007 Jeep Commander Sport22 year woman$1,222$617
Benton Rd2009 Ford Fusion SE40 year married man$1,786$987
Granville Ave2009 Chrysler 300 Touring40 year man$2,156$438
Frederick Ave2009 Mazda MAZDA3 s Sport81 year female senior$1,290$462
Wellington
Bradbury Ave2012 Honda Civic LX17 year teenager$3,375$966
Woodruff Ave2013 Hyundai Sonata GLS54 year married woman$1,481$869
Henley St2010 Nissan Rogue SL65 year senior$1,406$567
Saint James Rd2008 Cadillac DTS Base84 year male senior$1,706$724
Presidents Lndg2004 Acura TSX Base17 year female teenager$3,686$588

Medford Post DUI Car Insurance Rates

Medford Saugus Watertown Town Somerville Massachusetts
Median Post DUI Insurance Rate $2897 -$52 -$684 -$712 +$125
Male Teenager Post DUI Insurance Rate $7735 -$137 -$1826 -$1901 +$333
Female Teenager Post DUI Insurance Rate $6722 -$121 -$1589 -$1652 +$290

The Post DUI insurance in Medford, MA's is $2897 compared to Saugus (-$52), Watertown Town (-$684), Somerville (-$712) and Massachusetts (+$125)

In Medford, a male teenager with Post DUI pays $1013 more than a female teenager Post DUI. For Example, a Male Teenager Post DUI with a 2009 Ford Fusion SE in Medford, MA would pay $7041 on auto insurance while a female teenager POST DUI would pay $6117.

Medford Car Insurance by Segment

Medford Teenagers Car Insurance Rates Comparison

3481 Medford Teenagers (6% of total population), 47% Male & 53% Female.

Medford Melrose Waltham Watertown Town Massachusetts
All Teenagers $3863 -$1292 -$1217 -$912 +$167
Male Teenager $4159 -$1391 -$1311 -$982 +$179
Female Teenager $3614 -$1209 -$1139 -$854 +$156

Medford teenagers pay $3863 in insurance in contrast with Melrose (-$1292), Waltham (-$1217), Watertown Town (-$912) and Massachusetts (+$167). The difference between Male & Female teenagers in Medford is $545

Example

  • 2007 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD Work Truck Male Teenager Insurance Rate $3,959
  • 2010 Lincoln MKZ Base Female Teenager Insurance Rate $3,814

Medford Men & Women Car Insurance

56255 Medford Adults (100% of total population), 48% Men & 52% Women.

Medford Lexington Cambridge Everett Massachusetts
All Women $1480 +$591 -$364 +$21 +$63
Married Women $1417 +$566 -$348 +$20 +$61
All Men $2134 +$852 -$525 +$30 +$92
Married Men $1963 +$783 -$483 +$27 +$84

The typical insurance rate of $2134 that Medford Men pay varies from Lexington (+$852), Cambridge (-$525), Everett (+$30) and Massachusetts (+$92). In Medford, married men pay $546 more than married women.

Example

  • 2013 Toyota Prius Two Married Men Insurance Rate $2,111
  • 2014 Kia Sorento LX Married Women Insurance Rate $1,866

Medford Senior Car Insurance

11602 Medford Seniors (20% of total population), 40% Senior Men & 60% Senior Women.

Medford Watertown Town Revere Somerville Massachusetts
All Seniors $1464 -$346 +$8 -$360 +$63
Senior Men $1526 -$360 +$9 -$375 +$66
Senior Women $1371 -$324 +$7 -$337 +$59

Medford seniors pay $1464 in insurance compared to Watertown Town (-$346), Revere (+$8), Somerville (-$360) and Massachusetts (+$63). In Medford, senior men pay $155 more than senior women.

Medford Car Insurance Discounts for Multiple Vehicles

Medford Population with 1 Vehicle 9879 (43% of Medford population), 2 Vehicles 7896 (35% of the Medford population) and 3 vehicles 1782 (8% of the population)

Medford Everett Woburn Chelsea Massachusetts
2 Vehicles $2961 +$41 -$918 +$399 +$127
3 Vehicles $4519 +$63 -$1401 +$609 +$194
4 Vehicles $6077 +$85 -$1884 +$819 +$261

Find the Cheapest auto insurance in Medford, MA